The focus in this role is on (medium) long-term planning aimed at purchasing and sales. Optimal product availability versus minimal costs are key.
You will analyse and make forecasts. This you will translate into concrete sales plans, which you continuously test and adjust. Trends, development and sales you will take into account. You compare your forecasts with the actual demand and gain insight into the deviations, so you can anticipate on this. Inventory level, delivery reliability and service level are aspects that you are not losing sight of.
You are in contact with internal deparments like sales, purchasing and logistics. You organize meetings with the sales department to discuss their sales forecasts. This you will evaluate and give advice on when it comes to availability and stock. To introduce new products you draw up sales plans.
- Relevant work experience in the field of supply chain
- Good command of English in word and writing
- Command of Excel
- Analytical, accurate and communicative
- Direct employed by our client
- An appropriate salary depending on knowledge and experience
- Possibility to work from home
- Compensation for travel expenses, 8% vacation pay
- 25 vacation days, discount on a sports subscription and a collective health insurance plan
This international distributor is globally active within the upper segment in retail. Quality, innovation and a high level of service are highly valued. This is a growing organization with a no nonsense culture. In this role you will be part of the international and ambitious Supply Chain team consisting of 7 colleagues.