Are you always one step ahead? Can you effortlessly translate analyses into clear reports? Then, you might be the one we are looking for!
You will support the Demand Planning Team in conducting (ad-hoc) analyses that form the basis for strategic decisions. Using data such as inventory levels, product demand, and sales history, you will generate accurate forecasts for required quantities and new products. Not only do you consider current market trends, but you also take into account customer perspectives and regional developments, which you then integrate into your business analysis.
Linking and visualizing data is a piece of cake for you. Creating pivot tables? VLOOKUP? Excel holds no secrets for you. You meticulously process master data in SAP, Blue Yonder, and Power BI, ensuring that the data is seamlessly transformed into clear reports.
You will closely collaborate with various departments, including Supply Chain, Brand Management, Sales, and Merchandising. By sharing your findings and recommendations, you will make a significant contribution to optimal collaboration within the supply chain.
- Relevant experience gained through work and/or study
- Affinity with supply chain and demand planning processes
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken; Dutch is a plus
- Proficient in Excel Team player, flexible, accurate, analytical, and communicatively strong
- Direct employment
- 30 vacation days, travel allowance, pension scheme, telecommuting allowance, and collective health insurance
- Possibility to work partially remotely
- Employee discount on accessories
- An international organization with room for personal input and growth
You will be joining a distributor within the higher segment of the retail industry. It is an international and growing organization with a no-nonsense culture. Your efforts and ideas are valued, and there are plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth. Join the team and be part of the success story!