If working in an international environment makes you happy and you are fluent in both German and English, this might be the role for you!
For an international manufacturer of sustainable chemicals, we are looking for a Sales Support Officer for the German market.
You liaise with internal departments, such as Export, Sales, Supply Chain, Finance and Production to ensure and improve customer satisfaction in a professional manner.
You will also be the first point of contact for external parties like customers and carriers. The main region where the customers are located is Germany and you will also deal with some other international customers and some other countries.
As a Sales Support Officer you ensure an optimal sales support for the assigned sales managers and/or customers in such a way that orders can be processed in a timely manner. This by ensuring accurate and timely progress of contract agreements, orders, invoices, payments, deliveries and other queries. You know how to translate the customer commercial needs into the concrete order process. The commercial support such as delivering a correct CRM administration, preparing sales meetings and handling the customer contracts also belong to your responsibility.
You ensure that all customer contact (verbal and written) is handled in a timely, professional and satisfactory manner. You also take care of the investigation and registration of customer complaints. You know how to handle these cases effectively and take care of the internal and external communication. You are maintaining and promote the customer satisfaction!
You will be a part of the Customer Service department which consists of 12 employees. In this role you have to report to the Manager Customer Service.
- A couple of years’ experience in a sales support or inside sales position
- A customer mindset and aware of any cultural differences and you are able to adapt accordingly
- Good communicative skills in German and English (both verbal and written)
- Experience with CRM systems
- A proactive and bold personality
- A fulltime job in a dynamic and international environment
- A competitive salary
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- After the training period you will get; a contract directly with the company, a 13th month payment and the possibility to work remote
- Possibilities for personal development
Our client is an international manufacturer of sustainable chemicals. The culture can be described as professional, ambitious and dynamic. It’s a multicultural environment where English is the main language. There are around 150 employees working in the office, divided around various departments.