Are you looking for a challenge in which commerce and administration come together? Do you master the German language on a professional level? Then we are looking for you!
For an ambitious international trading company in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Sales Support Employee for the German Market to expand the team.
You are involved in the entire order process and you ensure an optimal process. This is a varied position where supporting the Account Managers for the German Market in their sales activities is the main task. You will be the point of contact for the German Clients, and you will be involved in creating and entering orders. Preparing product presentations and optimizing product information for the web shop are also part of your daily activities. You handle customer questions by telephone and e-mail. This includes questions regarding order information and product specifications. You will process the data administratively in the various systems, including Microsoft Dynamics. Monitoring the administrative process and ensure that the products are delivered according to the client’s agreements belongs to your responsibility. You know how to keep an overview and to switch quickly between tasks and to respond proactively to unforeseen circumstances. Internally you are in contact with your colleagues from sales, purchasing, logistics and finance. And externally you will interact with the various (inter)national clients.
You will be a part of an ambitious team consisting of 5 colleagues and report to the Manager Customer Support. A lot of attention is paid to personal growth and development. Our client will invest in a training on the job. So, if you are a young professional and willing to learn? Then is a perfect opportunity for you! Do you are already having some relevant work experience? Then you are also more than welcome!
- You are a young professional OR you already have some relevant work experience
- Good command of the German and English language in word and writing
- You know your way around in working with Excel
- You quickly masters various systems
- Accurate and proactive communications skills
- The role is available for 32-40 hours
- You will be directly employed by our client
- An appropriate salary depending on your knowledge and experience
- Good secondary conditions: 23 holidays, travel allowance, pension scheme and staff discount
- Development opportunities are possible depending on your ambitions
You will join a young and dynamic organization in which personal growth and development is stimulated. The Amsterdam office consists of 45 employees. The company culture can be described as young and informal with short lines of communication. There is a good working atmosphere in which everyone’s talents are expressed. Friday afternoon drinks, lunches and various (sports) activities are regularly organized. It is a growing company with great ambitions!