The emphasis in this role is on ensuring the quality of products and processes. With your eye for detail, you ensure that the products meet the set quality requirements.
Together with the quality team, you perform quality checks on the products and samples. The products are diverse. You can think of; office supplies, personal care, gadgets and hobby products. You check the products on various issues, including packaging, logos and whether it works properly. By checking the products, you know how to assess the risks. Your knowledge of product legislation comes in handy!
You work closely with colleagues from the department Product Management and the quality team in China. Externally, you liaise with customers and suppliers regarding samples, test reports and product quality. You monitor the administration regarding quality and product management and ensure a timely and complete delivery. This includes test reports and product information. The data is registered in Business Central and Excel.
You also maintain the quality management system, BRC, and take care of external certification. You monitor the inspections that take place at the cooperation partners and external factories. You check whether the goods are manufactured and delivered according to the quality standards. Following the evaluations carried out, you make a risk analysis and draw up an action plan. Here you also take into account the development of laws and regulations. Through training and information for your colleagues, you ensure quality awareness within the organization.
- Experience in a similar position within retail or wholesale
- Familiar with the legislation concerning fast moving consumer goods
- Experience with government agencies regarding consumer products that are recalled
- Knowledge of quality management systems and product legislation (CE and GMP)
- Good command of the English language in word and writing
- You will be in direct employment
- The position is available for 32-40 hours
- The possibility to work partly remote
- An appropriate salary depending on your knowledge and experience
- Good fringe benefits: 23 vacation days, travel allowance, pension plan and employee discounts
- Development opportunities depending on your ambitions
You will join a growing organization focused on consumer products, where personal growth and development is encouraged. The Amsterdam office consists of 60 employees. The corporate culture can be described as young and informal with short lines of communication. There is a good working atmosphere where everyone’s talents are expressed. Vrijmibos, lunches and various (sports) activities are regularly organized. This is a growing company with great ambitions! In this role you will lead the Quality team consisting of 4 colleagues.