For an international distributor of accessories within the higher segment, we are looking for a Logistic Process Coordinator. The focus is to coordinate the logistic processes in the various departments within the warehouse.
You are responsible for organizing the daily planning. Productivity, quality and safety are important areas. Together with your process team you meet the agreed targets and you provide operational assistance. You are the first point of contact for the employees in case of questions and issues.
Through regular trainings you are able to share your knowledge with the employees. You know how to solve recurring issues in an efficient and structural way and you are responsible for a clean and safe environment where tasks are being carried out according to protocol. Furthermore you are responsible for quality checks, creating of reports and proposing of improvements. The administration is being processed in SAP.
- Relevant experience obtained in a warehouse or production facility
- You are familiar with process improvements
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing; Dutch is an advantage
- Willing to work in shifts, only throughout the week (between 06:00 – 20:00h)
- It is necessary to have private transportation due to the starting times
- A challenging fulltime job in Amsterdam
- Direct employment with customer
- 30 holidays, travel allowance, pension scheme, collective health insurance
- Employee discount on accessories
- You will be working in an international environment
You will be working at a distributor within the higher end of retail. This is an international and growing organization with a no nonsense culture. Your efforts and ideas are appreciated and there are plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth. Join the team and be part of the success story!