With your enthusiasm and service-oriented attitude, you provide customers with information and advice. You support the Sales Representatives administratively and are the first point of contact for French-speaking customers. By phone and email you answer questions about the products, pricing, delivery times and returns. You monitor orders and deliveries and process the order administration accurately in SAP. In a solution-oriented way you will deal with difficult issues and/or complaints and follow them up. To handle financial requests, your are working together with the financial department. Because of the international aspect within the organization your French and English language skills, both spoken and written, should be at a professional level.
- Experience in the field of Customer Service (B2B)
- Good command of both French and English in word and writing
- Experience with MS Office and preferably experience with SAP
- Strong communication skills
- You will be in direct employment
- An appropriate salary depending on knowledge and experience
- Compensation for travel expenses, 8% vacation allowance, 25 vacation days (based on full-time employment), discount on a sports subscription and a collective health insurance benefit
- Possibility to work partly remote
This international distributor is globally active within the upper segment in retail. Quality, innovation and a high level of service are highly valued. It is a growing organization with a no nonsense culture.