For an international distributor of accessories within the higher segment, we are looking for an Administrative Export Assistant.
You are the first point of contact for key accounts, retailers and joint ventures within the EMEA region. Your main responsibilities are to handle questions and requests from distribution partners. You also maintain the good customer relationships and service levels.
You use your excellent customer service skills to handle and solve customer requests by phone and mail. You provide the clients with the correct product, brand and market information. Furthermore, you are responsible for the follow up on orders, back orders, (return) shipments and credits. The data is being processed in SAP.
Also, you welcome customers in the showroom and provide them with correct information.
You assist on the preparatory work for fairs and customer events and you prepare samples and compile market information. 3x per year you travel abroad to visit international fairs or customer events. In this dynamic role you collaborate closely with the Finance and Marketing department.
The team consist of 4 colleagues. You report to the Customer Service Manager Export.
- At least 1 year experience in the field of Customer Support
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
- Willing to travel 3x per year abroad to visit fairs and events
- A challenging fulltime job in Amsterdam
- Direct employment with customer
- 25 holidays, travel allowance, pension scheme, and option to work remotely
- Good accessibility by car and public transport
- You work in an international environment with possibilities to grow
Our customer is a distributor of accessories within the higher retail segment. It is an international and growing company with a no-nonsense culture.